Acceptable Use Policy
You are permitted to post comments and upload images and video material into the LAB website ("Postings"). You must comply with the following:
1. You must maintain a polite, pleasant and respectful environment. Personal rebukes or attacks are not acceptable.
2. Postings that harass, abuse, stalk or threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others (such as rights of privacy and publicity) are prohibited.
3. You must ensure that all Postings are appropriate to all people. Any Postings that are defamatory, indecent, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable are prohibited. Slurs or commentary against any social, racial, religious, ethnic or sexual orientation group are prohibited.
4. You must keep your Postings relevant to the stated topic.
5. You may not send any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, unauthorized e-mail, or commercial solicitations, or engage in, facilitate or encourage any illegal activities.
6. You may not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
7. You may not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
8. Any and all Postings you submit must be your original work or you must otherwise have the consent, license or permission of the copyright owners to submit such Postings.
9. You may not submit any materials or otherwise make available, files that contain notes, videos, recordings, articles, text, images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same. If you include any music, photographs or other third party content into your Postings, you are solely responsible to ensure that you have the right and license to do so, whether as a fair use or otherwise.
10. You may not download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
11. You may not upload Postings or other files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
11. You may not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
12. You may not interfere, restrict or inhibit another user's use of the website or its features, such as by engaging in excessive usage, launching denial of service attacks, or uploading or transmitting viruses or other malicious code.
13. You may not create a false identity or otherwise impersonate any individual.
Any questions, complaints or comments on the Acceptable Use Policy must be submitted directly to Pivot Point as set forth below. Please do not direct questions, complaints or comments to other Users. As Pivot Point does not monitor the Postings, we cannot address your concerns unless you send them to us.
If you have any questions or comments about the Acceptable Use Policy or wish to report an Acceptable Use Policy violation, please contact us as set forth below. In response to Acceptable Use Policy violations, we may immediately suspend or permanently deactivate a user's access to the website or its features. Pivot Point does not guarantee any user will receive a warning prior to such suspension or deactivation. Pivot Point also keeps a historical record of all conduct violations and responds to Acceptable Use Policy violations in light of such history.
Pivot Point International, Inc
8725 W. Higgins Rd
Chicago, IL 60630